BBW response to COVID-19 as at 22 January 2021
All Brisbane Bushwalkers Club Inc. members
The Management Committee has responded to the Queensland Government's easing of COVID-19 Greater Brisbane restrictions effective 1am, 22 Jan 2021.
Club response to the regulations
1. You are encouraged to carry a mask and use it as described in the latest Regulations (click to link).
2. If you are unwell at all, please withdraw from the activity.
3. Do not share equipment, food nor drink.
4. Use the stand back - give way method around other groups on activities.
5. For every activity, Leaders complete a Covid19 trip management plan.
6. Activity limits are set in accordance with the latest Regulations (click to link).
7. Leaders are permitted to organise carpooling to activities. There is always the option to drive yourself.
8. Prepare for your car journey by planning the route, allowing adequate time and recording the leader’s mobile number.
9. Going to a coffee shop after the activity is at the leader’s discretion.
10. The Outings Secretary will be in touch with leaders who have walks planned interstate to ensure they comply with the relevant State Regulations.
11. A Covid Safe Plan is in place for BBW Club meetings. You are encouraged to bring a mask to the meetings and put it on if you cannot socially distance. To meet contract tracing requirements, members will have to nominate on line before attending meetings and have their name checked off on entry. A sign in sheet will be available for any member or guest whose name is not on the printout for the activity.
We ask you to comply with these regulations and restrictions and enjoy safe bushwalking.
On behalf of the Brisbane Bushwalkers Club Inc. Management Committee
Brisbane Bushwalkers Club Inc.
Next Club Meeting
The next Brisbane Bushwalkers club meeting will take place at 7:30pm on Wed 24th March 2021.
New Member Enrollment and Club Business Meeting
Please join us at Newmarket Memorial Hall, corner of Enoggera Road and Ashgrove Avenue, Newmarket (Map).