The Annual General Meeting of Brisbane Bushwalkers Club Inc. will be held immediately after the October General Meeting on Wednesday, 23 October 2019 at Newmarket Memorial Hall, corner Enoggera Road and Ashgrove Ave, Newmarket, in accordance with Clause 31 of the Club's rules.
The business of the meeting will be limited to the following:-
- Presenting and Receiving Annual Reports
- Presenting and Receiving the Audited Financial Statements and their adaption.
- Receiving the Auditors Report
- Election of Members to the Management Committee
- Appointment of an Auditor
- The Setting of Subscriptions
Please note: Only financial Ordinary or Honorary Life members are eligible to vote at AGM elections.
After the meeting, please join with us for supper to congratulate the outgoing and incoming Committee members. As a per usual, we will be providing wine and nibbles.