Saturday 4th July
- Meet at Rathdowney 7.30am
- Travel as a group to Drynans Hut
- With through packs walk to Paddys Plains campsite
- Set up camp & have morning tea.
- Daywalk; follow Paddys Gully upstream; climb a spur onto the Mt May to Paddys Peak Ridge, then follow the ridge to Paddys Peak and back to camp - lunch along the way
Sunday 5th July
Want to Know More?
Become a Brisbane Bushwalkers member and you will be able to see complete descriptions, nominate to join activities, and train to become a leader to create and lead your own activities. Get more information about becoming a Brisbane Bushwalkers member on our Becoming a Member page. We look forward to seeing you on a walk!